Ok, my friend sent me this long ago by email…and I never replied. But oh well, I feel like blogging and this will do just fine.
1. What is your occupation? Product Manager (though for visa purposes I state Systems Analyst…shhh)…soon to be business student.
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? Noises from the streets and my co-workers using their computers.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Feta Cheese from my salad.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not properly…yet.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I feel like blue today.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? In small doses, hehe j/k. They’re ok. I only see them every few years or so though.
9. How old are you today? 25…I feel older.
10.Favorite drink? Milk! Drink Milk, Love Life! And it does a body good!
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball!
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope.
14. Pets? Does a tamagotchi count?
15. Favorite food? Chocolate!
16. What was the last movie you watched? I was bored and watched Hard to Kill last night (old steven siegel movie)…not very good.
17. Favorite day of the year? November 2nd!
18. What do you do to vent anger? I don’t vent too much, I bottle up….other than to a few people I tell stuff to. Or I just find something to put me in a better mood. Watch a movie while eating some chocolate, or ice cream, or chocolate ice cream. 😛
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? It changed with age…what age = child? Giant Teddy bear, He-man action figure, hot wheels, nes, and snes were big ones.
20. What is your favorite fall or spring? Fall (unless its spring with summer weather).
21. Hugs or kisses? Hersheys Kisses
22. Cherries or Blueberry? Neither, banana and watermelon!
23. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes…but this is in blog format now….so comments will do. 🙂
24. Who is most likely to respond? Respond as in do this survey thingy? Probably no one.
25. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone.
26. Living arrangements? Anojan, Punit, I. Usually some guest is visiting. Soon to be back at home though so Mom, Dad, I, Sister, Dadi.
27. When was the last time you cried? Hmm…I don’t remember, 2006 sometime.
28. What’s on the floor of your closet? Suitcases.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I’m blogging it, not sending it… no idea who my oldest blog reader is.
30. What did you do last night? Groceries, Gym, Bought dinner, more groceries, watched a movie.
31. Favorite smells? Food and Chocolate, matches.
32. What inspires you? Things I see, People I know.
33. What are you afraid of? Other people dying, failure, hell, big bugs, rodents, some other stuff i’m sure.
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy Cheese.
35. Have someone you’d like to have another chance with? I know if given another shot I could totally beat my mom at carrom board. 😛
36. Favorite dog breed? I don’t like dogs.
38. How many years at your current job? It would have been two years in August.
39. Favorite day of the week? Friday
40. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 3, Ontario, New York, Tamil Nadu (Chennai/Madras)
41. Favorite holiday? Right now I’m looking forward to July 4th, going to LA woo!
42. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Do camels count? No? ok well I’ve been given rides on bikes and its fun. I’d like to learn someday.
43. Who’s your favorite NFL team? I’m more of an NBA fan, Lets go Raptors!
44. Do you have house phone that is NOT cordless? I don’t have a house phone. I only use my cell.
45. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? Preferably I’d be indoors for either. But if I must venture out, give me the heat any day.