Its 11:15am. I’m sitting here waiting. Jane is very late at picking me up to go to new york. She txt’d and let me know so its alright but……man…..I was up at 730 after going to bed at 4 cause we were suppose to leave early! Its not the leaving late that annoying its the I could have had soo much more sleep!! sigh…oh well.
Anyhow, Specs tagged me with this Scattergories game so lets try this out. She deliberately tagged me to try and make it hard so lets see what happens. Here are the rules:
Rules: IT’S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!
– USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
– THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES, NAMES,THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP!
– TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU HAD THE SAME 1ST INITIAL.
– YOU CAN’T USE YOUR NAME FOR THE BOY/GIRL NAME QUESTION.
1. What is your name: Siddiqui, Geeki Siddiqui 😛
2. A 4 Letter word: Sand
3. A Boys Name: Shahzad
4. A Girls Name: Saara
5. An Occupation: Superhero? Santa Claus? ok how about Superintendent
6. A Color: Silver
7. Something you wear: Socks
8. A Beverage: Sweet Mango Lassi
9. A Food: Sphagetti
10. Something found in the bathroom: Soap
11. A place: Switzerland
12. A Reason for being late: Some person suppose to pick you up at 9 causing you to wake up at 730, sigh…
13. Something you shout: Shhh!!! or Shoot! Yesterday while playing basketball and soccer with friends, I kept having to tell my friend to shoot when he was open.
Hmm….that wasn’t too bad.