I’m soooo sore right now….I played 2hrs of squash today…..it was fun….but i’m definitely feeling it now. Anyhow, since I’m tired but not sleepy….ie just lazy. I’ll do this tag from Specs that i’m very late on.
The McCains own 13 cars, eight homes and have access to a corporate jet. If you were as insanely rich as them, where would your eight homes be and why?
The only rule is: The homes must be within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains.
When you’re done, tag 8 people, so that they may join in the self-indulgence, forgetting about the crappy property market and the equivalent of The End of Pompeii on Wall-Street. You could spend your time hammering your doors and windows shut in preparation for the Apocalypse, but this meme is so much more fun!
1. Toronto. I’m definitely a city person.
2. Mississauga! 🙂
3. Vancouver. Ocean on 1 side, mountains on the other, and basically no snow? Sounds good to me!
5. Edmonton….well, I’m not entirely sure about them…..but they have one of the biggest malls in the world…can’t be that bad 😛
6. Banff. Ok, I’m not a huge outdoor person….but if I have this many houses….I think I’d want one here.
7. Niagara. Its close to buffalo for shopping. Still close to home and toronto. And well, the view is pretty nice.
8. Quebec City. This picture doesn’t due the city justice. But oh well. Its a fun city, with great poutine 😛
Honourable Mention: The Maritimes. I’m just going to lump this together. But Halifax, Nova Scotia in general, Newfoundland etc are suppose to have some breaktaking scenery.
I tag….whoever else wants to do this 🙂