Its 2010? Doesn’t that sound kinda futurisitic? Where’s my flying car and stuff haha
Anyhow, 2009 was a fantastic year. A lot happened, an incredible amount happened actually. And InshaAllah 2010 will be even better 🙂
And now to keep this short I’m going to jump straight into my resolutions for 2010
- Workout and try and get into better shape (more quantifiably: go to the gym an avg of 3x a week so 156x in the year. so far its been 1).
- To read more (I have like 20 unread books sitting on my shelf, I want to get through all of them and more this year)
- Travel someplace new (I’m hoping for Egypt in April inshaAllah)
- Complete the PMP designation
- Spend less time on people that aren’t really friends and more on those that are (so if I don’t know you, and you don’t make an effort to talk to me equivalent to the level I put into you, bye bye)
- Smile more
- Take more pictures with people (with me in the picture, and more pictures with family)
- Meet more new people (particularly a certain type of people 😛 ……..help welcome :S )
- I will make a stronger, more conscious effort to be a better person.
- I will try to do more, because I know I can.